LawCity is a responsive and clean bootstrap supported WordPress theme. This is a nice and awesome theme that can be used to build law, lawyer, attorney, and any kind of law related websites. This template is built using the latest bootstrap responsive framework, and for this reason it can be customized easily by the future developers or clients. It has awesome admin panel, documentation, help videos that will definitely help the clients to use the theme easily on their websites. It has a lot of features and pages like responsive sliders, gallery, attorneys, attorney details, blog, blog single, FAQ, 404, under construction, contact etc.
LawCity WordPress theme contains the following features:
- Nice, clean and attractive design
- Clean html, php and css codes with proper heading
- User-Friendly interface
- Bootstrap 3.x
- Font Awesome Icons
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Friendly
- Parallex Effect
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- SEO Friendly Code
- Nice responsive menu integrated
- Google Font Support
- Responsive Slider with Text and Button Animation
- Unlimited Color Scheme
- Shortcodes for almost all the sections
- Proper Theme Documentation with both text and video
What will you get?
- Main Core or Parent Theme
- Child Theme
- Documentation Files
- Demo Data XML File
In the main website demo and in documentation, we used a lot of sample images. But with the main theme files and the demo data, we did not include those images. We have given credit-free images in there. We hope you have understood it.
Thank you so much for purchasing our theme. We will be always glad to help you with any kind of query related to this WordPress theme. You should take the following steps before posting for any support via the contact form of themeforest.
- First look at the navigation menu on the left side of the documentation. You will get all important topics here.
- Search the entire document pressing “ctrl+F”, enter your query string and press “Search”.
- If you still do not get the answer of your question, then contact us via themeforest and always give your live URL when asking for help.
- When asking for help, please mention your WordPress version number and theme version number.
- Always provide the details and also give some screenshots if possible.
- If you want to get very quick help, you can provide FTP and WP login info if possible.
Why we do not give support through themeforest comment section?
- Do not ask for support in the comment section of themeforest. Because our themeforest account access is restricted and support team will not see it.
- It is tough to track the communication in this way.
- You can not publicly send your FTP and WP login details.
Source: Themeforest New WordPress Items